Windows 8 Wifi showing "limited" or "No Internet Access
Here are the instructions:
1. Open Device Manager (search Windows Help if you don't know what this is)
2. Select 'Network adaptors' and then open (double-click) Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor
3. Go to the Driver tab and click the Update Driver... button
4. Select 'Browse my computer for driver software'
5. Select 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'
6. Select the "Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor (Broadcom)" entry from the list, and click Next